- Plant Name- Song Of India
- Plant Type- Air Purifying/Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- One Square Ceramic Pot
- Colour- Green
- Dimensions- 4.25 x 4.25 inches
Song Of India Plant Trivia
- Song of India or Dracaena reflexa is a tree native to Mozambique, Madagascar, Mauritius, and other nearby islands of the Indian Ocean.
- It is one of the plants used in the NASA Clean Air Study and has shown to help remove formaldehyde. It is an effective air cleaner and is said to be among the best plants for removing xylene and trichloroethylene.